From the Rush Medical College Yearbook, The Pulse Collection, #4721, Rush University Medical Center Archives, Chicago, Ill. See webpage for more information: [ http://rushu.libguides.com/rusharchives ] The original Rush Medical College was established in 1837 and closed in 1942. It was reestablished in 1969 and affiliated with Presbyterian-St. Luke's Hospital. This corporation became Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in 1969. Rush University was subsequently established in 1972, and came to include not only Rush Medical College, but also the College of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, and the Graduate College. Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003. The Pulse, the yearbook of Rush University's Rush Medical College, was first published in 1991. An earlier incarnation of the yearbook was produced by the original Rush Medical College but lasted only two years, 1894 and 1895. The Pulse usually includes candid shots of the class throughout their years at Rush, postgraduate appointments, collages made by students, school portraits, news highlights from their years at Rush, pictures of Chicago and faculty and staff.
No table-of-contents pages found. No copyright page found. No page numbers found. Over cropped to include full content and maintain page size.
CameraCanon EOS 5D Mark II
OcrABBYY FineReader 9.0
Possible copyright statusIn copyright. Digitized with permission of Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL. Contact the Rush Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.